CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER
Anush Petrosyan was born on March 30, 1979. She has over 15 years of experience, from which more than 10 years in providing audit services. She is serving as a Chief Financial Officer at FINCA since November 2016. Prior to that, since November 2013, Anush was the Corporate Audit Manager at FINCA. In her rich career path Anush worked at KPMG Armenia, growing to the position of an Audit Manager, and at “Grant Thornton Amyot” LLC, successfully running the position of an In-charge auditor. Anush also acquired valuable experience working at the US Embassy in Armenia as an Economics Specialist, as well as at the Central Bank of Armenia as a specialist in Monetary Policy Department.
Anush holds an MBA in Banking, Finance, Real Estate and Accounting from the University of Kentucky, Lexington, USA and a BA Degree in Economics from the Yerevan State University. In 2007 she became an ACCA member and since 2012 was also granted FCCA (Fellow Chartered Certified Accountant).
- From whom or what do you draw inspiration in your everyday life?
- From my children: seeing love, trust, happiness and warmth in their eyes inspires me to face such challenges that I would have never thought I could.
- What do you like to do for fun?
- Spending quality time with my family members, friends and colleagues.
- If you were given the ability to change one thing in the world, what would you choose and why?
- I would ensure that the feeling of love prevailed the feeling of hate in people to make the world kinder and more tolerant.