Artak Mikayelyan was born on October 28, 1976. He began his career at “FINCA” UCO in 2006 as a Teller. Later he grew to the position of an Accountant at FINCA UCO, after the Accountants’ Team Leader, thereafter the Deputy of the Chief Accountant. In September 2013 he was appointed to the position of the Chief Accountant.
Artak graduated from the Armenian State University of Economics, the Department of Management specialized in Labor Economics and Sociology. Afterwards, during 1998 to 1999 he had a military service in the Armed forces of RA.
Artak was granted the “License of professional and qualification compliance for the position of Bank’s chief accountant” and “License of professional and qualification compliance to the positions of Bank Internal Audit Manager, Internal Audit Member” by the Central Bank of the Republic of Armenia.
- Are there words of wisdom by which you try to live your life?
- It is better to light a candle than curse the darkness.
- What words of wisdom would you share with a young person?
- If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things.
- If you were given the ability to change one thing in the world, what would you choose and why?
- If I had the power to change a thing in this world, I would spread kindness among people so that we forgive each other and find solutions to world problems without wars and destruction, so that we help each other build a healthy environment for our future generations.