Chief Operating Officer
Giorgi Nadareishvili was born on February 24, 1975 in Tbilisi, Georgia. He has over 15 years of senior-level experience managing microfinance banks throughout Georgia, Ukraine and now in Armenia. He has a solid background in MSME lending, branch network development, as well as non-credit operations management.
Prior to joining FINCA Armenia in 2015 as the Chief Operating Officer, Giorgi worked for TBC Bank Constanta as a Chief Operations Officer, Chief Executive Officer and finally as a Chief Risk Officer. Before this role Giorgi worked for TBC Group, Georgia and gained valuable experience managing various functions ranging from sales, marketing and operations to customer service and back office.
Giorgi has also served for ProCreditBank in Georgia and Ukraine. He held the position of a Central Branch Manager at ProCreditBank Ukraine, as well as the position of a Chief Regional Officer at ProCreditBank Georgia for almost 7 years.
Giorgi Nadareishvili holds Master’s degree in Economics from the Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University, Georgia. In 2008 he also graduated from the ABA Stonier Graduate School of Banking at the University of Pennsylvania. Since 2014 he has been a candidate for MBA degree at the Edinburgh Business School Herriot Watt University executive program.
Giorgi is married and has a son.
- What activities enrich your life?
- Caring for people, acquiring new knowledge and guidance that lead to a good change for personalities. Work and the creation of new both in professional and personal life achieving such results that can be seen and felt. Being surrounded by family members, friends and ordinary people.
- If you could spend the day with one person from history, who would it be and why?
- Definitely it would be Winston Churchill! Churchill’s personality has inspired me since the time I read his autobiography, full of thoughts, feelings and desire to fight for peace. I perceive him as a person who was born for the history and who was able to take the responsibility to lead the British people against the destructive forces of the Nazis. It would be very interesting to watch his style of management.
- What do you like to do for fun?
- I love to play and watch football, be with family members, play and take care of my son. Relax in nature, take pictures and listen to my favorite music. Be with friends, drink good wine.