Validity period: 17/10/2019 - 06/11/2019
Duty Station: Yerevan
Department / Branch: Finance Department
The Accountant will be primarily responsible for making accounting entries and further accounting of agreements and transactions of invoices submitted by suppliers. Implements cash transfers and other bank transactions.
- Maintaining the cash transfers and other bank transactions;
- Checking the daily compliance of Bank-Client System with AS Bank;
- Checking out the cash transfers, as well as other bank transactions acting as first signatory;
- Checking accuracy of expenditure items submitted by junior accountant;
- While making expense entries ensuring that confirming signatures exist and required receipts are attached to the documents;
- Regular tacking of monthly expense entries;
- Controlling the junior accountant’s accuracy of implementation of tax invoices withdrawal and acceptance by e-invoicing;
- Tracking the accounting entries accuracy based on existing documents;
- In case of necessity, entering all the information on on-line payments (bank account number, customer name, amount of payment) into system and send for approval.
- At least 2 years of experience in accounting;
- Higher education in a related field;
- Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner;
- Ability to synthesize complex or diverse information;
- Ability to balance team and individual responsibilities;
- Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point) and AS-Bank;
- Fluency in Armenian language; knowledge of English and Russian language is a plus.
If you meet the requirements above and are interested in the position announced, please e-mail your detailed CV to FINCA at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please specify the subject line of your e-mail as “ Accountant – your Name Surname”.