Validity period: 24/02/2021 - 24/03/2021
Duty Station: Yerevan
Department / Branch: Corporate Audit
We are looking for an objective Internal Auditor to add value and improve our operations by bringing a systematic and disciplined approach to the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes. The successful candidate will possess a thorough knowledge of accounting procedures and a sound judgement. He/she will be responsible for performing the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations. During the abovementioned responsibilities he/she will be able to obtain, analyze and evaluate accounting documentation, reports, data, flowcharts to identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings with preparation and presentation of reports that reflect audit’s results and document process.
- Review business processes of the Company,
- Review financial statements and audit completeness, timeliness, reliability and objectivity of accounting and reporting;
- Carry assessment of the internal control system of the company;
- Audit the compliance of the company’s activities with the rules, regulations, policies and procedures;
- Identify operational risks of the company and provide recommendations for risk mitigation;
- Recommend actions with regards to the elimination and prevention of identified deviations and deficiencies;
- Assess the effectiveness of actions implemented for the elimination and prevention of discovered deviations and deficiencies through follow up procedures;
- Prepare and present draft audit report with observations and recommendations on the issues raised.
- University degree in Auditing, Finance, Accounting, Economics or other related field;
- At least 2 years of experience in the relevant sphere;
- Fluent English language skills/written and oral fluently;
- CIA, ACCA or other international certification is highly desired, and if not, a willingness to become certified;
- Knowledge of and skills in applying internal auditing principles, practices, as well as management principles and preferred business practices;
- Sufficient knowledge of Internal Audit International Standards and Code of Ethics;
- Sufficient knowledge of accounting practices;
- Knowledge of the legal framework related to the banking and financial sector;
- Knowledge of Armenian software is preferable;
- Ability to collect and analyze data, evaluate information and systems, as well as the ability to make logical conclusions;
- Negotiating and problem solving skills;
- Communication and team work skills;
- Ability to create and maintain harmonious relationships with clients, co-workers, staff and external parties, as well as ability to work effectively in a professional team environment;
- Willingness and ability to travel.
If you meet the requirements for this position, please e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please specify the subject line of your email as “Auditor – your name and surname.”
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.