Validity period: 04/02/2020 - 23/02/2020
Duty Station: Yerevan
Department / Branch: IS Department
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable C# code;
- Work with developers to design Core Banking modules;
- Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications;
- Study new techniques, technologies of the area and continuously work on professional and self- development;
- Integrate software components and third-party applications.
- Education in Computer Science or in an equivalent field;
- At least 1-3 years of experience in software development;
- Knowledge of C# ASP NET, WCF, RestAPI, SOAP services;
- Knowledge of microservices architecture;
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming;
- Experience with MSSQL databases and ADO.NET technology;
- Basic understanding of Common Language Runtime (CLR), its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds;
- Ability to implement automated testing platforms and unit tests;
- Ability to work under pressure and with tight deadlines;
- Problem-solving skills;
- Good communication skills.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Possibility to learn new technologies;
- Competitive salary;
- Health Insurance;
- Unlimited coffee!
- A pleasant and cheerful working environment.
Required candidate level: Jun/Mid level
If you meet the requirements above and are confident that your background and experience qualify you for this position, please e-mail your detailed CV to FINCA at: email@example.com . Please specify the subject line of your e-mail as “C# Developer”.