Validity period: 02/09/2019 - 09/09/2019
Duty Station: Yerevan
Department / Branch: Operations
The Data Analyst interprets data, analyzes the results using statistical techniques and reports them to the management, and also develops and implements databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and data quality.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports to the Management;
- Develop and implement data bases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality;
- Identify, analyze and interpret trends or pattern in complex data sets;
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs;
- Maintain current reports and create new reports;
- Work with stakeholders throughout the organization to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solutions;
- Mine and analyze data from company databases to drive optimization and improvement of operations, marketing techniques and business strategies;
- Enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic systems;
- Doing ad-hoc analysis and presenting results in a clear manner.
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques;
- Approved work experience with credit organizations;
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing data sets like R or R Studio, SAS/WPS, SQL etc.;
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy;
- Good knowledge of Business Intelligence to provide ongoing refinement of processes to improve operations;
- University Degree in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics;
- Fluent in Armenian, good command of written and spoken English and Russian;
- Knowledge of MS Office (MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint, MS Outlook).
If you meet the requirements for this position, please e-mail your CV to email@example.com. Please specify the subject line of your email as “Data Analyst – your name and surname.”