Ejmiatsin Branch Manager
Validity period: 26/08/2019 - 08/09/2019
Duty Station: Ejmiatsin
Ejmiatsin Branch Manager
Department / Branch: FINCA Armenia
- Manage delivery of FINCA Armenia products and services in the branch and related representative office(s) to ensure progress toward the goals and objectives of the strategic and operational plans that support maximum outreach under the condition of profitability.
- Provide leadership to all branch staff, build strong teams, and create a positive working environment that supports the company Mission and policies.
- Manage performance of the staff in a timely manner according to established HR procedures. Identify training and development needs for branch personnel and supervise implementation.
- Maintain a working environment of high ethical standards and morale that promotes mutual respect, understanding, trust and co-operation among all staff members.
- Manage and control branch compliance with all internal regulations approved by the Management Board.
- Manage complaints per rules and regulations.
- Interpret Branch financial statement with an understanding of branch level profit drivers and underlying causes of risk. Control the risk prevention system in order to reduce the risk factor.
- Serve as FINCA Armenia’s representative in the assigned region, and carry out FINCA Armenia public relations activities, as required.
- Participate in strategic planning and annual operations planning, as required.
- Monitor and control Branch expenses improving operational sustainability.
- Make suggestions for the improvement of the efficiency of the branch.
- University degree in Finance or related area;
- Two years experience in the financial sector;
- Decision making ability;
- Ability to manage conflicts;
- Flexibility to work in regional branches;
- Strong communication and negotiation skills;
- Strong analytical skills and strategic thinking;
- Good problem solving skills;
- Strong team player;
- Ability to manage business operations;
- Excellent organizational and management skills;
- Advanced knowledge of MS Word and Excel;
- Strong knowledge of Armenian language and good knowledge of Russian and/or English languages.
If you meet the requirements for this position, please e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please specify the subject line of your email as “Branch Manager – Ejmiatsin – your name and surname.”
*Respective trainings and practical activities will be organized to equip the incumbent with the required skills and knowledge.