Validity period: 19/03/2021 - 12/04/2021
Duty Station: Yerevan
Department / Branch: Information Services Department
We are looking for a Front end Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. The incumbent’s primary focus will be the development of high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. The candidate will be responsible for development and integrating the front-end of the application
- Integration and development of user-facing elements with server-side logic;
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code;
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performance efficient applications;
- Implementation of security and data protection.
- 1+ years of experience ReactJS or Angular developer;
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages, CSS preprocessors and front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3;
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance;
- Knowledge of ASP.Net and .Net Core is a plus;
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application;
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform;
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, Azure Devops;
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders.
If you meet the requirements for this position, please e-mail your CV to email@example.com. Please specify the subject line of your email as “Front-end Developer – your name and surname.”
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.