Validity period: 21/10/2021 - 03/11/2021
Duty Station: Yerevan
Department / Branch: HR Department
GENERAL JOB DESCRIPTION
FINCA Armenia is looking for an HR Generalist, who will be responsible for the staff training and development and employee performance evaluation. He/she will also support the recruitment and operational teams as needed.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To identify staff training needs through analyzing performance evaluation, and if necessary to conduct surveys․
- To organize the staff performance evaluation processes.
- To prepare and implement annual training and development plans based on analyzes of the performance evaluation results․
- To participate in preparing and reviewing HR department procedures, guidelines, policies, personnel orders, labor contracts, job descriptions and other required documents.
- To prepare and present necessary reports,
- To participate in different projects and researches implemented by HR Department,
- To support recruitment and operational teams when necessary
- University degree.
- At least 1 year of relevant professional work experience․
- Excellent command of Armenian, good knowledge of English and Russian.
- High motivation and initiative, ability to work independently.
- Ability to optimize the working processes and offer creative solutions,
- Ability to manage own time and prioritize tasks․
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills.
- Proficiency in office software (MS Office), the knowledge of ArmSoft is a plus.
- The practice of working with online meeting platforms will be considered as an advantage.
- Competitive salary
- Bonuses (subject to company performance)
- Health insurance
- Rewards on the occasions of marriage and birth of children
- Teambuilding and corporate events
- An opportunity to grow and develop in an internationally-minded environment
If you meet the requirements above and are interested in the position announced, please fill in the form below and attach your detailed CV.