Marketing Department Manager
Validity period: 12/01/2023 - 27/01/2023
Duty Station: Yerevan
Marketing Department Manager
Department / Branch: Marketing Department
FINCA Armenia is looking for a Marketing Department Manager, who will be responsible for driving top and bottom-line growth through the development and implementation of the company’s marketing strategies including market research and analytics, digital and social media marketing, PR, and communication, social performance, and brand management strategies.
- Define marketing objectives for the corporate brand and for each product and service in the portfolio; develop marketing plans, and tactics
- Formulate, direct, and coordinate marketing activities and policies to promote products/services
- Develop/implement offline and digital lead generation campaigns in frames of the approved budget, including planning, implementation, monitoring, optimization, analysis, and reporting.
- Manage and develop corporate digital resources (websites, social channels, etc.) and assets
- Lead marketing content creation; manage relationships with external partners (creatives/agencies, printing houses, media, marketing service providers)
- Ensure that brand essence and values are communicated and exemplified through every customer touchpoint and communication channel (website, printed materials, loan officer scripts product features, etc.) in a standardized way
- Coordinate the cross-functional work of crafting a coherent brand experience to strengthen the corporate image
- Develop research plans for the collection and analysis of customer and market intelligence to support management decision-making and to feed into marketing and operations strategies
- Identify key customer touchpoints, pain points, challenges, and hurdles
- Distill main takeaways – research findings and customer insights – for management and other departments to support decision-making, development of strategies, and plans
- Lead PR and communication activities, development, and implementation of communications plans
- Manage relationships with mass media; pitching, briefing, and monitoring media; supporting with story ideas, angles, and narratives; building and maintaining media and stakeholder lists
- Provide customer education/training on products and services as well as topics related to marketing to promote products/services to customers
- Lead and develop the Marketing team
Work experience: a minimum of 7 years of experience in marketing, preferably in the financial sector.
People management: at least 2 years of experience in a managerial position.
Experience in working with creative specialists, agencies, and printing houses.
Education: university degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communication, Economics or a related area is preferable.
Project management: project needs assessment and initiation, planning, design and implementation, monitoring, evaluation, and reporting.
- qualitative and quantitative Marketing research methodologies and concepts
- digital marketing tools
- branding and design techniques and tools
Creative mindset: ability to look at things differently and to find new ways of solving problems or reacting to situations.
Language skills: excellent command of Armenian, English, and Russian.
Computer skills: Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Suite.
Overall understanding of design and animation, web content management, digital marketing, and analytics tools and software is desired.
- Competitive salary
- Annual bonuses (subject to company performance)
- Paid day-offs
- Health insurance
- Rewards on the occasions of marriage and birth of children
- Teambuilding and corporate events
- An opportunity to grow and develop in an internationally-minded environment
Apply here, if you meet the requirements above and are interested in the position announced.