Validity period: 21/10/2022 - 30/12/2022
Duty Station: Yerevan
Department / Branch: Marketing Department
FINCA Armenia is looking for a Marketing Intern, who will be involved in all aspects of Marketing Department’s operations and will support the respective staff in implementation of the company’s marketing activities and initiatives. Depending on the candidate’s performance there can be an opportunity for a job offer.
• Actively participate in the management of corporate online resources (website, social media) and the promotion of the company’s services through digital media.
• Support marketing staff in brand management and creative content development and translation (including digital, printed, audio and video materials, advertising copies and other marketing texts).
• Be involved in implementation of PR campaigns and activities, and cooperation with media.
• Follow market trends and developments to discover new opportunities and propose innovative ways to promote the company across its existing audience and beyond.
• Actively contribute to department’s monitoring activities, analysis of results, and development of strategies and plans.
• Perform other tasks as needed.
• University degree in Marketing, Communication, PR, Business or other related fields
• Relevant experience is a plus
• Excellent command of Armenian and English, good knowledge of Russian; excellent writing skills will be an asset
• Proficiency of office software (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Strong analytic and critical thinking skills
• Creativity and initiative
• Strong team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
• Attention to detail and accuracy
Apply here, if you meet the requirements above and are interested in the position announced.