Validity period: 03/05/2021 - 14/05/2021
Duty Station: Yerevan
Department / Branch: Marketing Department
FINCA Armenia is looking for a Marketing Intern, who will be involved in all aspects of Marketing Department’s operations and will support the respective staff in implementation of the company’s marketing activities and initiatives.
- Actively participate in management of corporate online resources (website, social media) and promotion of the company’s services through digital media.
- Support marketing staff in brand management and creative content development and translation (including digital, printed, audio and video materials, advertising copies and other marketing texts).
- Be involved in implementation of PR campaigns and activities, and cooperation with media.
- Follow market trends and developments to discover new opportunities and propose innovative ways to promote the company across its existing audience and beyond.
- Actively contribute to department’s monitoring activities, analysis of results, and development of strategies and plans.
- Perform other tasks as needed.
- University degree in Marketing, Communication, PR, Business or other related field (students in their final years are also welcome to apply);
- Relevant experience is a plus;
- Excellent command of Armenian and English, good knowledge of Russian;
- Proficiency of office software (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook); familiarity with graphic software is a plus;
- Strong analytic and critical thinking skills;
- Creativity and initiative;
- Strong team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Attention to detail and accuracy;
- Excellent writing skills will be an asset;
- Readiness to travel to RA regions.
If you meet the requirements above and are interested in the position announced, please e-mail your detailed CV to FINCA at: email@example.com. Please specify the subject line of your email as “Marketing Intern – Name Surname”.