Validity period: 26/07/2022 - 22/08/2023
Duty Station: Yerevan
Department / Branch: Marketing Department
FINCA Armenia is looking for a Marketing Specialist, who will coordinate the company’s marketing activities, as well as support the Head of Marketing Department in strategy development and execution.
• Plan, implement, and analyze traditional and digital marketing and communication campaigns, coordinate PR activities and prepare PR materials.
• Manage corporate online resources (website, social media) and promote FINCA and its services through digital media.
• Coordinate the development of creative content, including marketing collateral, audio and video materials, digital content, advertising copies and marketing texts, etc.
• Ensure that all marketing activities are aligned with corporate brand identity, strategy and guidelines.
• Oversee the distribution of BTL materials through internal and external outlets; ensure their availability, up-to-dateness, consistency, and compliance with the brand strategy and corporate goals.
• Conduct media monitoring and analysis, help to convert the findings into strategies and plans.
• Ensure the compliance of corporate communication to all legal, regulatory, and other requirements applicable to FINCA operations.
• Support the Head of Marketing Department in development and execution of marketing strategies and plans.
• Follow market trends and developments to discover new opportunities and propose innovative ways to promote the company across its existing audience and beyond.
• Perform other tasks as needed.
• At least 1 years of relevant marketing experience is required, including experience in planning, implementing and analyzing digital marketing campaigns.
• University degree in Marketing, Advertising, PR, Communications, Business or other related fields.
• Excellent command of Armenian and English, good knowledge of Russian; excellent writing skills will be an asset.
• Knowledge of digital marketing and web analytics principles, tools (Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Google Analytics) and techniques.
• Good understanding of creative production process; experience in working with designers (individuals and agencies), printing houses, and media will be a plus.
• Proficiency in office software (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook); familiarity with graphic software (CorelDraw, Adobe Photoshop).
• Strong analytic and critical thinking skills, attention to detail and accuracy.
• Creativity and initiative.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Ability to prioritize, multitask, and work independently.
• Competitive salary
• Annual bonuses (subject to company performance)
• Paid day-offs
• Health insurance
• Rewards on the occasions of marriage and birth of children
• Teambuilding and corporate events
• An opportunity to grow and develop in an internationally-minded environment
Apply here, if you meet the requirements above and are interested in the position announced.