Validity period: 04/01/2023 - 18/01/2023
Duty Station: Yerevan
Department / Branch: Security and Administrative Department
FINCA Armenia is looking for a Procurement Specialist, who will be responsible for purchasing goods and services in accordance with the company’s internal legal acts, organizing necessary documentation and preparing reports on his/her work.
- Implement procurement process
- Organize the vendor selection processes
- Organize and monitor the provision of services, and supply of goods in accordance with the terms specified in the contract
- Review and develop the procurement requests
- Develop and draft Service Level Agreements/Contracts
- Monitor the Contracts performance terms including the deadlines
- Cooperate with other departments, respond on time and clarify questions
- Perform other tasks assigned by the supervisor
- At least 1-2 years of relevant procurement experience is required.
- University degree, preferably in business management, finance or law.
- Excellent command of Armenian, good knowledge of English and Russian.
- Proficiency in office software (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Ability to work with an approved budget, develop and implementation of cost-saving measures, promotion of profit and income, striving to save the organization’s resources.
- Analytical-critical thinking, attention to details and punctuality.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to set priorities, do several tasks at the same time, and work independently.
- Problem-solving ability.
- Highly competitive salary
- Bonuses (subject to company performance)
- Health insurance
- Rewards on the occasions of marriage and birth of children
- Teambuilding and corporate events
- An opportunity to grow and develop in an internationally-minded environment
Apply here, if you meet the requirements above and are interested in the position announced.