Reporting Department Manager
Validity period: 18/09/2019 - 02/10/2019
Duty Station: Yerevan
Reporting Department Manager
Department / Branch: Reporting Department
Under direct supervision of CFO, Reporting Department Manager is primarily responsible for monitoring and controlling the accurate and timely preparation and provision of credit organization’s regular reports according to IFRS and CBA regulations, as well as controlling UCO’s reporting process to lender organizations and providing External Audit with entire package of information. He or She will also be responsible for providing analytical support to the managerial decision-making, budgeting and establishing the best practices of managerial accounting.
– Manages Reporting Department team, supervises and coordinates its activities, plans and organizes work;
– Carries out annual appraisal of performance and makes recommendations on subordinated staff training, Coaches and mentors subordinated staff;
– Ensures timely and accurate reporting to management on financial results according to IFRS, ratio performance, budget compliance, portfolio quality, liquidity, maturity gap, and any other financial information as needed;
– Ensures timely and accurate reporting to the Central Bank of Armenia(CBA), including supervisory and macroeconomic reporting, calculations of mandatory reserves, and any other reports requested by the CBA;
– Ensures timely and accurate reporting to the Lenders/Investors, according to the standards and formats set by each Lender. Maintain basic communications with the Lenders on clarifications and technical issues with regards to reports;
– Supports external auditors by preparing IFRS Financial Statements and providing all requested information for the audit purposes; prepares and provides IFRS based financial statements to Auditors;
– Ensures timely and accurate interim audits as well as FINCA’s internal consolidation package according to IFRS. Provide information and communicate with the external auditors on the audit-related financial matters;
– Provides analytical support to the ALCO by preparing special reports to monitor financial performance, liquidity, funds flow, counterparty limits, lender covenants, foreign currency position, and other relevant reports.
– Utilizes all available technical means to ensure the maximum level of automation of reporting. Communicates with Information Systems Department to explore options and automate all standard reports to the possible extent;
– Prepares and manages Branch Operations Network function reports including Loan Portfolio analysis.
– Prepares presentations on financial issues as assigned by the Management Board members for various potential audiences;
– Performs other duties related to the position.
– Master’s degree preferably in Finance and Banking, Business Administration or Economics required;
– At least 5 years of experience in the reporting function (preferably in a bank or MFI) or work experience in a prominent audit firm required, minimum 2 years on managerial position;
– ACCA or CFA qualification is a plus;
– Extensive knowledge of IFRS;
– Solid knowledge of the CBA’s reporting requirements and related regulations required;
– Basic understanding of asset-liability management concepts required;
– Fluent in Armenian and English languages both in speaking and writing, good knowledge of Russian language;
– Advanced knowledge of MS Excel; good knowledge of MS PowerPoint, Word, Internet Explorer and Vision;
– Availability to travel upon request.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: If you meet the requirements for this position, please e-mail your CV to: email@example.com. Please specify the subject line of your email as “Reporting Department Manager – your name and surname”.