Validity period: 27/09/2019 - 13/10/2019
Duty Station: Yerevan
Department / Branch: Finance Department
The Financial Reporting Specialist will be responsible for the completion of selected internal and external reports. The Financial Reporting Specialist will provide financial information to high level management and transparency for the company with the objective to support the company in pursuing its mission with a minimum of risk and a maximum of efficiency.
- In accordance with the defined deadlines prepare monthly, quarterly financial reports for CBA and submit to direct manager for review;
- Track the changes in the CBA regulations and reflect them in the financial reports;
- Calculate the CBA financial normative ratios and inform the management about any risk of the future breach by FINCA UCO;
- Prepare extra/additional reports required by CBA and submit to direct manager for review;
- Prepare monthly financial reports for FINCA International and Regional Office according to defined deadlines;
- Prepare financial reports to Lender organizations according to defined deadlines;
- Prepare reports required during Due-Diligence performed by Lender organizations;
- Prepare weekly portfolio aging reports and send them to FINCA International and Regional Office;
- Provide other external/ internal reports for management use;
- Calculate the financial covenants’ ratios set by Lender organizations and inform the management about any upcoming breach.
- Higher education in Economics;
- 1 – 2 years of work experience in the relevant field or financial analysis;
- Required experience clarifying and interpreting the laws and legislative initiatives;
- Knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards is a strong asset;
- ACCA full or part qualification is a plus;
- Excellent computer skills: knowledge of MS Office, namely Word and Excel;
- Mailing skills;
- Knowledge of Armenian, Russian and English languages;
- Analytical and problem solving skills;
- Quality Management.
APPLICATION PROCEDURE: If you meet the requirements above and are interested in the position announced, please e-mail your detailed CV to FINCA at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please specify the subject line of your e-mail as “Reporting Specialist – your Name Surname”.