Validity period: 07/10/2019 - 28/10/2019
Duty Station: Yerevan
Department / Branch: Risks, Compliance and Internal Control
Risk Specialist assists in control over company’s operational activities by the way of controlling and reviewing all transactions in strict compliance with Company’s internal policies & procedures and CBA regulations. Risk Specialist reports to the Head of Risks, Compliance and Internal Control Department and is responsible for delivery of the accurate and detailed reports, development and control of risks and overall risk assessment.
- Conducts procedures assessment of all branches and departments in the head office;
- Observes and controls the performance of the service centers through distance (red flags, MIS reports) and on-site monitoring to ensure they operate in accordance with organization’s policies and procedures, abide Code of Conduct;
- Analyses credit risks and prepares reports on them;
- Analyses market and liquidity risk and prepares reports on them;
- Makes suggestions on KRIs;
- Prepares Operational Risk reports;
- Assesses third party risk;
- Performs risk and control risk assessment for all business processes;
- Prepares risk maps;
- Takes part in data mining and investigations;
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- University degree in business/finance/actuarial and financial mathematics required;
- At least 2 years’ experience in controls, risks or operations in financial organization;
- Experience in process evaluation is advantage;
- A demonstrated knowledge of Risk Management;
- Ability to practice professionalism;
- Ability to respond promptly to customer needs and solicit customer feedback to improve service;
- Ability to synthesize complex or diverse information;
- Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner;
- Demonstrate knowledge of EEO policy;
- Fluent in Armenian and English languages both in speaking and writing;
- Knowledge of Russian is preferable.
- Good knowledge of MS Office.
- Ability to travel upon request.
APPLICATION PROCEDURE: If you meet the requirements above and are interested in the position announced, please e-mail your detailed CV to FINCA at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please specify the subject line of your e-mail as “ Risk Specialist – your Name Surname”.