Senior System Architect
Validity period: 14/12/2023 - 11/02/2024
Duty Station: Yerevan
Senior System Architect
Department / Branch: Information Services Department
IT Department Senior systems architect is responsible for overall IT infrastructure design as well as implementation, including network devices, virtual and physical servers (Such as HPE Blades, Dell Servers etc) and Databases.
- planning and developing the infrastructure and taking actions to maintain the quality of the infrastructure
- Monitoring to ensure uninterrupted operations as well as availability of systems and services for internal clients
- optimizing server and database clusters
- designing and implementing disaster recovery site (DRS), being familiar with cloud and replication systems
- expanding infrastructure servers, storage and network equipment to meet business needs
- eliminating day-to-day problems related to server systems
- carrying out optimal update delivery to ensure the modernity and security of systems
- supporting in Core Banking systems implementation and maintenance, coordinate team in related processes. Ensuring correct resource allocation for systems
- planning implementation of new software solutions to automate and optimize daily operations
- ensuring entire network security
- maintaining and upgrading all systems including: anti-virus, monitoring, vulnerability scanner, log-shipping system etc
- working with SSC and Global IT to ensure highest available level of service:
- Higher Education
- Sever infrastructure, excellent knowledge of Windows server environment
- Good MS SQL administration skills
- Excellent knowledge of Virtualization (Hyper-V, Vmware)3. Excellent knowledge of Clustering (Hyper-V and Database) Excellent knowledge of Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, IIS, File Server, DFS and other windows server roles.
- Excellent knowledge of Cisco ASA և Fortinet Firewalls
- Excellent knowledge of IPSec and network administration (Being familiar with HPE and Ubiquity equipment is huge plus)
- Excellent knowledge of OSPF, BGP and other dynamic routing protocols
- Excellent knowledge of IPS/IDS և Access Control Systems
- Excellent knowledge of network and servers monitoring systems
- Excellent knowledge of routers and managed switches configuration
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office365 administration
- Good knowledge of Anti-Virus, MDM, Vulnerability Scanner and log-shipping systems.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft FS-Logix containerization, Windows RDI և ThinClient opertions
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Powershell, Bash.
- Good knowledge of Linux (Debian, CentOS) administratio
- Good knowledge of VoIP (Asterisk) systems
- Highly competitive salary
• Bonuses (subject to company performance)
• Health insurance
• Rewards on the occasions of marriage and birth of children
• Teambuilding and corporate events
• An opportunity to grow and develop in an internationally-minded environment
Apply here, if you meet the requirements above and are interested in the position announced.