Information Security Analyst
Ժամկետ՝ 16/09/2019 - 06/10/2019
Information Security Analyst
Բաժին / Մասնաճյուղ՝ Risk Management and Compliance Department
Protects the organization’s Information Assets from all threats, whether internal or external, deliberate or accidental.
- Leads the development/adoption and enforcement of Information Security policies, procedures and standards.
- Establishes and maintains a system that fosters the routine use of risk assessments and risk management planning related to the information security features of systems, networks, and related administrative activities.
- Establishes and maintains a system that fosters review and monitoring of assessments, plans, implementations, operations, and usage related to information security throughout Organization
- Works with the Human Resources Department and others as appropriate to develop an effective IS program, including appropriate introductory training for new employees as well as ongoing training for all employees and managers.
- Establish and maintain a system that fosters appropriate and effective disaster recovery and contingency plans for information systems
- Reports periodically to the appropriate entity managers and committees with oversight of compliance in the security area.
- Tests security procedures, mechanisms and measures.
- Maintains appropriate security measures and mechanisms to guard against unauthorized access to electronically stored and /or transmitted data and protect against reasonably anticipated threats and hazards.
- Oversees and/or assists in performing on-going security monitoring of organization information systems.
- Assesses information security risk periodically.
- Conducts functionality and gap analyses to determine the extent to which key business areas and infrastructure comply with statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Evaluates and recommend new information security technologies and counter-measures against threats to information or privacy.
- Serves as an internal information security consultant to Organization staff
- Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION, QUALIFICAITONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum a bachelor’s degree in computer science, mathematics or a five years of comparable work experience;
- 3 years of working experience in financial sector in IT;
- Knowledge of IT governance, management, security and control frameworks, and related standards, guidelines, and practices is an advantage (COBIT 4.,1 ISO 27001, ISO 27002, ITIL)
- Excellent communications, teamwork, leadership and conflict management skills;
- Candidates must be highly analytical and effectively able to troubleshoot and prioritize needs, requirements and other issues.
- Strong knowledge of financial institution operations and services would be an advantage.
- Experience in developing and administering Information Security program would be an advantage.
Fluent in Armenian, English and Russian; both written and oral communication.
Strong knowledge of MS Office (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS Project, MS Visio) LANs, VPNs, WANs, COIP, TCP/IP
Availability to travel upon request
If you meet the requirements for this position, please e-mail your CV to email@example.com. Please specify the subject line of your email as “Information Security Analyst – your name and surname.”