Մարքեթինգի բաժնի ղեկավար/ Marketing Manager- Head of Marketing
Validity period: 07/08/2020 - 31/08/2020
Duty Station: Yerevan
Մարքեթինգի բաժնի ղեկավար/ Marketing Manager- Head of Marketing
Department / Branch: Marketing Communications
The Marketing Manager / Head of Marketing will be responsible for driving top and bottom line growth through development and implementation of the company’s marketing strategies including market research and analytics, digital and social media marketing, PR and communication, social performance, and brand management strategies. He or she will formulate marketing objectives and define targets, develop plans to reach those targets, implement these plans and monitor their effectiveness, analyze results and translate them into more effective strategies and action plans. The marketing leader will be responsible for public affairs and delivering greater exposure for FINCA, for external and internal audiences, through all communications channels, including earned and placed media, social and digital media.
ESSENTIAL AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Defining marketing objectives for the corporate brand and for each product and service in the portfolio; development of marketing plans and tactics and establishing the marketing budget to achieve those objectives.
- Formulation, direction and coordination of marketing activities and policies to promote product/services.
- Monitoring the performance of products/services and process facilitation for improvement, adaptation or change to meet strategic objectives and performance targets.
- Development and implementation of offline and digital lead generation campaigns including planning, implementation, monitoring, optimization, analysis and reporting.
- Management of corporate digital resources (websites, social channels, etc.) and assets.
- Leading marketing content creation; managing relationships with external partners (creatives/agencies, printing houses, media, marketing service providers).
- Ensuring the brand essence and values are communicated and exemplified through every customer touchpoint and communication vehicle (website, printed materials, loan officer scripts, product features, etc.) in a standardized way.
- Coordinating the cross-functional work of crafting a coherent brand experience to strengthen the corporate image.
- Leading internal brand engagement efforts for engaging the employees/staff on the FINCA Brand.
- Ensuring brand consistency in the development of marketing communications and messaging and compliance with FINCA global brand standards (visual identity and design).
- Tracking and monitoring the health of the brand in the market.
- Development of research plans for collection and analysis of customer and market intelligence to support management decision-making and to feed into marketing and operations strategies.
- Collaboration with management and internal departments to frame the key business challenges to inform the research agenda. Advising on appropriate methodologies and tactics.
- Leading/overseeing the implementation of research initiatives, supporting the team (internal / external) with subject matter expertise.
- Identification of key customer touchpoints, pain-points, challenges, and hurdles. Advising management and stakeholders on the voice of the customer (VOC) and their journey with FINCA.
- Distilling main takeaways – research findings and customer insights – for management and other departments to support decision-making, development of strategies and plans.
- Leading PR and communications activities, development and implementation of communications plans.
- Coordinating the organization and promotion of public events.
- Managing relationships with mass media; pitching, briefing, and monitoring media; supporting with story ideas, angles and narratives; building and maintaining media and stakeholder lists.
- Creating engaging and cutting-edge presentations. Writing and/or leading the preparation of reports, articles, proposals, briefs, fact-sheets, talking-points, press releases, newsletters, event materials, and other communication pieces needed to communicate with a broad range of audiences, internal and external.
- Providing education/training on products and services as well as topics related to marketing to promote products/services to customers in a uniform and feature driven manner.
Work Experience: 7 to 10 years of experience in marketing or communications in consumer marketing and or financial sector.
Specific professional expertise:
Digital marketing: Deep understanding of digital marketing including SEO, SEM, Marketing Automation, Google Analytics, Social Media marketing.
Sales and Marketing: Knowledge of principles and methods for developing, promoting, and selling products or services. This includes the development of business plans and marketing plans/strategy and tactics as well as CRM.
Customer and Personal Service: Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services, including customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
Administration and Management: Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, leadership techniques, and coordination of people and resources.
Communications and Media: Knowledge of various types of communications and media tactics & distribution. Ability to work with marketing/communications agencies through the brief development and evaluation of creative work.
Marketing Research: Knowledge of qualitative and quantitative research methodologies and concepts. Experience in data collection and research reporting as well as implementation of findings into relevant insights and strategies.
Content Marketing: Familiarity with principles of developing effective audiovisual and textual content; experience in marketing content and collateral development; knowledge of branding and design techniques and tools; understanding of creative production process, experience in working with creative specialists, agencies, and printing houses.
Budget and Pricing: Knowledge of budget development and management as well as pricing development and strategy
Web administration: Web content management experience, basic HTML and WordPress skills is a plus.
Education: Bachelor of Business Administration, Marketing, Communication or related area, Master degree in Marketing preferred
Language Skills: Excellent command of Armenian and English, good knowledge of Russian is a plus
Computer Skills: Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Suite; Desired – Overall understanding of design and animation, web content management, digital marketing and analytics tools and software.
- Availability to travel locally and internationally.
- Ability to travel in economy class when traveling by air or rail.
If you meet the requirements above and are confident that your background and experience qualify you for this position, please e-mail your detailed CV to FINCA at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please specify the subject line of your e-mail as “Marketing Manager / Head of Marketing”.