Ժամկետ՝ 27/09/2019 - 13/10/2019
Բաժին / Մասնաճյուղ՝ HR Department
JOB DESCRIPTION: FINCA (ARMENIA) UCO CJSC looking for a professional and enthusiastic candidate to fill in the position of HR Recruiter, who will be responsible for the full cycle recruitment, from identifying potential hires to interviewing and evaluating candidates. The company needs someone who shares its vision and mission and is aligned with its Core Values, apart from being qualified for the job. The incumbent will play an important part in building a strong employer brand for our company to ensure we attract, hire and retain the most qualified employees.
– Design and implement overall recruiting strategy;
– Establish recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives, evaluate needs, conduct job analysis for the new positions;
– Develop position description, identify the essential job functions, minimum requirements and preferred qualifications;
– Attract applicants by placing job advertisements, using social media groups and job sites;
– Review applicants and develop short lists;
– Arrange interviews with hiring committee by coordinating schedules and inviting applicants to interviews;
– Develop interview templates and competency rating sheets;
– Evaluate applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers, interviewing applicants on consistent set of qualifications;
– Use tests and other selection methods such as requesting work or writing samples and presentations to assess candidates;
– Make reference and credit history checks if necessary;
– Finalize the recruitment process initiating and negotiating job offers with the selected candidates;
– Manage onboarding and probation evaluation processes for the new hires;
– Improve organization attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices, monitoring job offers and compensation practices, emphasizing benefits;
– Network with potential qualified candidates for current and future openings taking part in the job fairs, professional conferences and various career events;
– Execute recruitment activities at universities and other venues;
– Manage intern program by conducting orientations, monitoring intern job contributions and coaching interns;
– Accomplish human resources and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
– Proven work experience as a Recruiter;
– Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (behavioral, competency-based, etc.);
– University degree, preferably in Psychology, Human Resources or related area;
– High level of interpersonal skills, integrity and teamwork;
– Results-driven and goal-oriented person;
– Strong self-motivation and initiative, ability to work independently;
– Ability and willingness to work in a rapidly developing and dynamic environment;
– Ability to optimize work processes and propose creative solutions;
– Advanced time management skills, ability to work with tight deadlines;
– Multilingual skills: fluency in Armenian and English languages, good knowledge of Russian language is preferred;
– Computer skills (MS Word, Excel, Outlook);
– Readiness to travel RA regions and work in flexible schedule.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: If you meet the requirements above and are confident that your background and experience qualify you for this position, please e-mail your detailed CV to FINCA at: email@example.com . Please specify the subject line of your e-mail as “Recruiter – Name Surname”.